Salted Maple Roasted Chicken with Watercress Salad by The Daley Plate
This Salted Maple Roasted Chicken submitted by The Daley Plate makes me weak in the knees. Get to cooking and let your tastebuds have a party with this one! Steps are below!
Salted Maple Roasted Chicken with Watercress Salad
- 1 lb Skin on Chicken Thighs
- Package of Watercress
- Red Grapes
- Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- maple syrup
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Start off by getting a pan super hot then add in the Chicken seasoned with Salt, Thyme, and fresh Black Pepper.
- Sear in the pan for 3 minutes per side to crisp up the skin.
- Brush with Salted Maple Syrup (Could add some chili flakes to infuse it beforehand) then roast at 425F for 15-20 minutes.
- Slice your apple into thin pieces.
- Slice your Grapes in half then add to a bowl with 1 tbsp red wine vinegar + a sprinkle of Nutmeg. Mix up and set aside.
- Mix up your Watercress, Apple slices, chopped walnuts, the grapes and add to the plate with the Chicken.
- Drizzle the salad with the Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing then you are ready to eat!
BY THE DALEY PLATE