Preserved Lemon Harissa Chicken Skewers by The Daley Plate
This Salted Maple Roasted Chicken submitted by The Daley Plate makes me weak in the knees. Get to cooking and let your tastebuds have a party with this one! Steps are below!
Preserved Lemon Harissa Chicken Skewers
Servings: Makes 4 skewers.
- 6-8 Boneless skinless Chicken Thighs
- Preserved lemon Harissa (@nyshuk)
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- Cut 6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs into bite sized pieces.
- Rub with preserved lemon Harissa (@nyshuk)+ 1 teaspoon honey (or two slices salted preserved lemon combined with 1 tablespoon hot smoked paprika).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or minimum 2 hours.
- Preheat grill (I use my @traegergrills) to 350F, skewer chicken, brush with olive oil and season with cracked black pepper.
- Grill for 15 minutes, or smoke until internal temp is 165F).
- Sprinkle with parsley & flake salt + serve with fresh lemon wedges.
BY THE DALEY PLATE