Birthday Cake Protein Popcorn by Lau's Healthy Life
Want to make movie night extra delicious? Whip up this Birthday Cake Popcorn from Lau's Healthy Life for a tasty snack!
Birthday Cake Protein Popcorn by Lau's Healthy Kitchen
- 1 tbs @lees.provisions maple ghee (this stuff is SO good! You can also use maple ghee or good quality butter- or even coconut oil/MCT oil to keep it vegan!)
- 2 tbs melted coconut butter (I love @artisanaorganics & @nutiva )
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbs vanilla protein powder (I have been loving @livwell_nutrition for a vegan option & used that for this recipe-the flavour is amazing & I didn’t need to add any extra sweetener!)
- Pinch of pink salt
- 5 cups of popcorn (I used pre-popped plain popcorn or you can make it yourself!)
- Melt the ghee & coconut butter together, either over low heat in a small pan on the stove or in the microwave.
- Then mix in the other ingredients until there’s no clumps left. Drizzle this over the popcorn.
- I put the popcorn in a large Tupperware dish & shook it up well so it coated each kernel, then topped with some sprinkles (totally optional but makes it super fun- then pop on a good movie & enjoy this little treat *sharing optional too*
BY LAU'S HEALTHY LIFE