Grain Free Anti-Inflammatory Granola by Lau's Healthy Life
Check out this Paleo Granola from Lau's Healthy Life! It's always tough when going Paleo if you are a big Granola fan since its tough to find healthy ones. Lauren killed it with this delicious recipe that you could make to have as a snack or top a nice yogurt parfait with!
Grain Free Anti-Inflammatory Granola by Lau's Healthy Kitchen
- 2 tbs coconut oil, melted (I use @nutiva)
- 2 tbs flax seeds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup cashews *note* you can replace the nuts/seeds for any you have on hand if you don't have these-get creative!
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 tbs hemp seeds (I use @manitobaharvest)
- Dash of ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Few dashes of nutmeg
- Pinch of black pepper (this makes the turmeric more bio available to your cells)
- 1 serving of collagen peptides (optional*)-I love @vitalproteins .
- Blend your nuts & seeds in a powerful blender until coarsely ground & then add to a bowl with the rest of your ingredients & mix well.
- Preheat oven to 325 F & place a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Pour your mixture onto the tray & bake for about 8-15 mins mixing around the nuts every couple minutes & watching them closely to make sure they don't burn.
- Once fragrant & slightly browned remove from oven to cool! Serve with yogurt & berries or however you would like & enjoy!
BY LAU'S HEALTHY LIFE