Strawberry Keto Smoothie by Approaching Paleo
In need of a super tasty Strawberry Smoothie recipe to satisfy any hunger? You are in for a treat with this one! It's packed full of healthyness that packs a flavor bomb as well!
STRAWBERRY KETO SMOOTHIE BY APPROACHING PALEO
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 5 frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 slices frozen banana (omit to be completely keto)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins coconut collagen creamer
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp ashwagandha
- 1 tsp reishi
- Toppings: cacao nibs, goji berries, sprouted sunflower seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a cup or bowl (I used my Healthy Human mini cruiser — it helps keep your smoothies cold! Use APALEO10 for 10% off.)
- Top with toppings of choice and enjoy!
BY NANCY CHEN