This dish was crazy easy and hit some serious spots. I marinated the salmon then roasted on a sheet tray and turned the marinade into a sauce.
For the marinade
- Mix in a bowl and pour over the salmon flesh side down.
- Let marinade for 6-8 hours. I used 6 wild @butcher_box Salmon Filets for this.
- Add to sheet tray with tinfoil. Broil for 5-7 min.
- Boil off marinade in a small saucepan to make a sauce.
- Cook on medium high then once boiling reduce to medium and whisk.
- Continue to whisk and when it starts to thicken drop heat to low.
- Remove salmon from oven and season with some salt.
- Now drizzle with the marinade and top with some sesame seeds!