Super easy and tasty Chicken Stir Fry dish that comes together in no time! This is Paleo and Whole 30.
STIR FRY INGREDIENTS:
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thigh, cut into small pieces
- 4 cups zucchini, 1/4″ half moon sliced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large shallot, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- avocado oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- Add all ingredients into a bowl excluding the chicken broth and whisk up. Set aside.
STIR FRY STEPS:
- Heat up a 12 inch pan on medium high heat. Once hot, add in 2 tbsp avocado oil. Working in batches, fry the chicken for 3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and add to a bowl. Set aside.
- Add in 1 tbsp of avocado oil to the pan then throw in the mushrooms and shallot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté for 4-5 minutes. Remove and add to the Chicken Bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp of avocado oil, throw in the zucchini and season with a nice sprinkle of salt and pepper. Sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add in 1 tbsp butter and sauté for an additional 4 minutes. Remove from pan and add to Chicken Bowl.
- Drop the heat to medium. Add in the garlic and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Once it starts to brown, add in the sauce and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes. Now add in the chicken broth and let simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Once it reduces down a bit, add in the stir fry ingredients (chicken, mushrooms, shallot, and zucchini) and sauté all of the ingredients in the sauce. Drop heat to low and let this simmer for 3-4 minutes stirring often. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!
- Serve this with some Cauliflower Rice.
- Could top this with an egg if you are feeling a little crazy!
Keywords: stir fry, whole 30