Skip the cream and use this Paleo alternative instead. It will be a perfect substitute and tastes amazing! It comes together in no time and is made with just Almonds, Cashews, and water!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 2 1/4 cups water
- Grab a medium sized bowl and add the almonds and cashews to it. Cover with filtered water so that it covers the nuts. Cover with plastic wrap then add to the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain the nuts with a strainer and add them to a high speed blender. Add in 2 1/4 cups of filtered water and blend on low. Increase speed to high and blend for 1-2 minutes or until mixture gets super creamy. Work in 1/4 cup water increments if you want to thin it out more.
- Grab a nut milk bag or a few layers of cheese cloth and an empty bowl. Pour the mixture into the nut milk bag over the bowl and begin to squeeze in a back and forth motion. Squeeze until all of the milk is in the bowl and you are left with just the pulp in the nut milk bag.
- Add the Almond Cashew cream to a bottle and enjoy! This will last 4-5 days if sealed properly.
Keywords: paleo cream, cream