Super light, cheesy, smooth Cauliflower Mash that will be a perfect side to anything you throw at it.
- 2 medium sized cauliflower heads, about 10 cups
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup full fat unsweetened greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmigiana-reggiano cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- Start off by cutting 2 medium sized cauliflower heads into small florets. Add to a big pot and cover with water. Sprinkle with 2 tsp salt then bring to a boil. This will take around 30 minutes to soften up. Check one of the florets with a fork and see if it is soft. Drain once soft and add strained cauliflower back to the pot.
- Put heat on low and add in 1 cup chicken bone broth, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup unsweetened full fat greek yogurt, and 2 tbsp butter. Stir around so that everything gets combined then use a hand blender to puree everything. If you don’t have one, you could do a a few batches in the blender to puree then re add that back to the pot.
- Once you have a smooth puree, add in the 3 grated garlic cloves and the 1/2 cup parmigiana-reggiano. stir until cheese is melted then slowly sprinkle in the 1 1/2 cups shredded white cheddar while stirring. Once all of the cheese is melted and combined add in 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp garlic powder. Mix up then serve.
Keywords: Cauliflower Mash