Super easy and delicious Cheesecake bars that will have you feeling naughty. They are sugar free and addicting!
- hand blender
- big bowl
- 8x8 baking dish
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temp
- 1/3 cup golden monk fruit sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Combine butter, sugar, and maple syrup in a big bowl. Use a hand mixer and mix until smooth. Mix in cassava flour and almond flour. Mix up using hand blender until smooth. Add in the chopped walnuts and mix until blended.
- Now add the mixture to the baking dish and use hands to form mixture into an even layer for the crust. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- With hand mixer, blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the egg, and almond milk then continue to blend. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
CHEESECAKE BARS STEPS:
- Remove from oven. Add the filling mixture on top ensuring its in an even layer using a spatula. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Slice into 1” squares and enjoy.
Keywords: Cheesecake Bars