Do you have 2 sheet trays handy? In need of an easy weeknight dinner option? You came to the right recipe. Literally pop them in the oven and eat up this super tasty and healthy dinner!
This recipe consists of a delicious mixture of Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, and Green beans. The vegetables pair perfectly with the Salmon and sauce! Let’s get to cooking!Print
Super easy Sheet Tray Salmon and Veggies that comes together in no time!
Salmon and Marinade Ingredients:
- 4 to 6 Salmon Filets
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 6 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 lb green beans, ends removed and cut in half
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Blend or whisk all of the marinade ingredients together in a small blender and set aside. Pat Salmon fillets dry then add to a bag and combine with the marinade. Marinade for 4 hours (up to overnight)
- Grease sheet tray with a little oil to prevent salmon from sticking or use tinfoil. Remove salmon from marinade and add to the sheet tray. Save the marinade in a small bowl. Season salmon with a nice sprinkle of salt and pepper and bake top shelf on broil high for 4-6 minutes. Cook for 6-8 minutes for thicker salmon filets. Salmon is ready when it flakes easily in the middle.
- While salmon is cooking, grab a small saucepan and boil the remaining marinade. Once boiling for 2-3 minutes, reduce heat to low and simmer for a few minutes to thicken. Remove Salmon from oven and brush with the marinade.
Sheet Pan Veggies Steps:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and cover a large sheet tray with some parchment paper or tinfoil. Mix together the sweet potatoes, and carrots in a large bowl and season with 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, and 1/4 tsp paprika. Give a nice mix then add to the sheet tray in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven and toss. Bake for another 10 minutes. While cooking, add your green beans to the bowl and mix with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and a sprinkle of garlic powder and pepper. After the sweet potatoes and carrots have cooked a total of 20 minutes, add the green beans to the sheet tray and give a nice mix. Bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove from oven and season with a sprinkle of salt.
- Grab a plate and do a nice portion of the vegetables. Top with the salmon and sauce then enjoy!