Skip the takeout and make this super easy one pan chicken and broccoli dinner! It comes together in no time and will be your next paleo hit!
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce (I used Coconut Secret Brand)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha (I used Yellowbird Sriracha)
- 1/2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1” ginger knob, minced
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- avocado oil
- sesame seeds, for garnish
- Grab a bowl and mix up all of the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- pound out your chicken breasts so that they are thin then cut into cubes and add to a big bowl.
- Add in the potato starch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the chicken. Mix up ensuring all of the chicken pieces are nicely coated.
- Cut up your broccoli into small florets. Peel your broccoli stalk and slice into small pieces.
- Get a 12″ pan on medium-high heat. Once hot, add in 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
- Add the broccoli to the pan and season with a nice amount of salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes tossing often. Add in 2 tbsp of water, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove broccoli from pan and add to a bowl.
- Add in 1 tbsp of avocado oil to the pan and once hot, add in the carrot and onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Saute for 4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add in 2 tbsp of avocado oil to pan and once hot, add in the chicken pieces in an even layer and cook for 2 minutes on each side (work in batches so that you dont overcrowd the pan)
- Once all of the chicken is cooked, remove from pan and reduce heat to medium.
- Add in the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Now add in the sauce and cook for 2 minutes letting it reduce a bit.
- Add all of the ingredients back to the pan and toss nicely. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 4 minutes.
- Toss again before serving and top with sesame seeds.
This is delicious over some Cauliflower rice or regular rice!
Keywords: Paleoish, Dinner, Easy dinner, one pan meal, one pan dinner